DYT Yacht Transport, having offices at (1042 AA) Amsterdam, Radarweg 36, The Netherlands, as well as all affiliated entities (hereinafter: “DYT”), process personal data via our website in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter: “GDPR”).
DYT recognizes and respects your privacy and processes personal data in compliance with the GDPR and related legislation and regulations.
This policy accounts for the personal data, i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: “the Personal Data”), used via the website www.yacht-transport.com, (hereinafter: “the Website”).
1. The reason why we process Personal Data
DYT may process Personal Data to:
- generate statistics on the use of the Website
- analyse and improve the Website
- provide information and services you request via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org which involve the processing of Personal Data.
The legal ground for processing Personal Data will be one or more of the following:
- performance of a contract
- compliance with a legal obligation
- legitimate interests
- your consent
If appropriate, any Personal Data gathered may be shared with other entities of DYT.
2. Which Personal Data are collected?
When you visit the Website, DYT may process the following Personal Data:
1. Personal Data you submit to us via the Website, such as your name, e-mail address, home or work address, telephone number. DYT also collects anonymous demographic information which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
2. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by DYT. This data can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by DYT for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Website.
1A trade name of Sevenstar Yacht Transport B.V., having its registered offices at (1042 AA) Amsterdam, The Netherlands, at Radarweg 36.
3. Use of your Personal Data
1. DYT does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. DYT may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
2. DYT keeps track of the Website and pages our customers visit within DYT, in order to determine which DYT services are the most popular. Such data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within DYT to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
3. DYT will disclose Personal Data without notice only in order to comply with a legal obligation or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served upon DYT or the Website;
(b) protect and defend the rights and/or property of DYT; and
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the public.
4. Your rights under the GDPR
Under the GDPR you have the following rights, always within the limits and requirements of the GDPR:
- the right of access to your Personal Data processed by DYT
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your Personal Data
- the right to request erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay
- the right to request rectification or correction of inaccurate or incorrect Personal Data without undue delay
- the right of restriction of processing of your Personal Data
- the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data
- the right to data portability;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in your country of residence
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but usually you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of DYT services or the Website.
6. Security of Personal Data
DYT and its data processor(s) have taken all reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data from unauthorized or unlawful processing. Furthermore, all such measures are aimed at preventing accidental loss, destruction, alteration, damage or disclosure of Personal Data. DYT secures the Personal Data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access. In case Personal Data are transmitted to other websites, they are protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
7. How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We will store Personal Data no longer than required for the purpose for which they have been processed or as long as required by law or regulation.
8. Contact and Information